top of page
PURCHASING OUTSOURCING

There are many reasons to outsource. One of them is - from the point of view of practice  in the first place - cost minimization.

WHY OUTSOURCING

In the framework of outsourcing, the organization excludes from its scope such activities that it is not able to carry out by its own forces as efficiently as the organization specialized.

Outsourcing your purchasing allows you to get rid of everything that can be bought cheaper at existing prices at a higher quality, employ only the necessary or necessary number of workers and support everything that adds value.

You can outsource the entire purchasing area or only parts of it.

Example: 

Your buyer or you, as the owner of a small company or small trader, mainly buys 90% of the volume in metallurgical material. Other materials make up the remaining 10%. So, do you devote 90% of your time and effort to the supply of metallurgical material in the best possible quality at the best price? In extreme cases, it can be the other way around. The other 10% of buying various machine parts, screws, specials, overhead materials and cooperations takes up much more time and you can't focus on what's important.

After carrying out strategic analysis we are able to propose a tailor-made solution.

  • FULL OUTSOURCING

  • SELECTIVE OUTSOURCING

  • ONE SPECIFIC PRODUCT CAN BE THE SUBJECT OF OUTSOURCING

 

Use our services and save costs.

bottom of page